Traffic capture in complex virtualized and cloud environments is not as straightforward as it once was with traditional IT infrastructure topologies, making it more of a challenge to perform effective network and application monitoring and management strategies. When it comes to East-West traffic, between virtual machines and across virtual switches in datacenters, visibility is critical in ensuring exceptional end user experience.
Accedian’s SkyLIGHT PVX solution provides IT operations teams with visibility into real-time monitoring and intelligent insights for modern IT infrastructure – across dynamic cloud and hybrid environments. Real-time, full stack visibility covering every platform, link, application and end user across all complex, multi-cloud deployments is available and ready to deploy today.
As a VMware Ready Partner, we also recently completed certification on VMware’s vSphere 6 hypervisor. This webinar will additionally cover Virtual Standard Switch (VSS) and Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS) configuration for east-west traffic monitoring and capture between the physical network and Virtual Machines (VMs).
In this 30-minute webinar and live demo with our resident performance management expert, Al Swanke, you will learn the following:
- How to identify and remediate network and application performance issues that only reside in East-West environments
- How you and your teams can do away with the finger pointing and blame game, boosting collaboration across teams and becoming more efficient as an organization
- How you can gain full application chain insights across hybrid clouds and multi-datacenter environments
- The benefits of deploying a solution for managing end-to-end network and application performance that covers North-South AND East-West traffic monitoring
- Additionally, learn how beneficial the SkyLIGHT PVX solution is when used in partnership with VMware to capture all traffic between the hypervisors