Telefonica uses Skylight’s high-quality continuous monitoring with microsecond accuracy and real-time metrics to proactively assure the quality of each service.
Telefónica turned to Accedian for a performance assurance solution to
deliver a new level of customer experience to mobile subscribers. As their operating regions became familiar with the real-time QoS visibility offered by the Accedian platform, they began using the same solution to assure enterprise-grade business services connectivity, data center access, wholesale Carrier Ethernet, and residential triple-play offerings. Accedian now provides performance assurance for all key services delivered across Telefónica’s global network.
- Market demand for services requiring real-time QoS visibility
- Opportunity to expand market reach through enterprise-grade business services, data center access, wholesale Carrier Ethernet, and residential triple-play offerings
Thanks to this partnership with Accedian, Telefónica´s customers will be able to take advantage of the improvement in end-to-end network performance assurance. We feel confident of our ability to deliver the highest possible levels of quality of experience (QoE) at all locations we serve, which is translated into transformative opportunities for our customers. We view Accedian as a key partner in this strategic project.
Enrique Blanco, Telefónica Global CTO
- Ability to use existing base stations and network elements as test endpoints
- Open integration into existing network management systems
- Ability to extend the life of existing 3G base stations with standards-based performance monitoring
- Direct support from Accedian’s Professional Services team, for scaling out new cell sites
Accedian SkyLIGHT Performance Assurance Platform, Accedian Nano Smart SFP Modules, Accedian 1GbE and 10GbE Network Performance Elements