Virtualized monitoring and big data analytics are key ingredients for ensuring an optimal 4G customer experience. During this proof-of-concept video filmed during Mobile World Congress 2017, Accedian VP of Global Strategy and Solutions, Ramiro Nobre, explains how Accedian’s SkyLIGHT Platform and Reliance Jio’s JCP Data Analytics Platform are used together to optimize network quality and user experience in real-time for approximately 100 million mobile subscribers in India.
- Growing market demand for mobile broadband data connectivity services
- Need for automation and continuous feedback to ensure every subscriber, application, and device stays connected to network at all times
- Network complexity requiring NFV-based monitoring and remote packet capture
The deployment of Accedian’s solution highlights our commitment to delivering the best mobile connectivity in India and the best user experience for our subscribers, using the latest innovative technologies like virtualized network performance monitoring. Our work with Accedian has played a significant part in enabling Jio to deliver high-quality 4G services to our customers across India.Tareq Amin, SVP Technology Development and Automation, Reliance Jio
- Real-time, network-wide visibility into quality of experience (QoE) and performance for approximately 100 million mobile subscribers
- Increased network capacity, enabling the launch of new, revenue-generating applications