Contact the Support Team
Before contacting Accedian for SkyLIGHT PVX support, please use your SkyLIGHT PVX support site account to open a new support case and register your technical issue. This helps provide more responsive service when contacting Accedian.
To ensure that your time is used wisely, please provide the following information when logging a new technical support issue:
- Product model (e.g. PV-1000).
- Product serial numberThis information can be found underneath the probe or on the SkyLIGHT PVX maintenance contract.
- SkyLIGHT PVX software version
- Please also answer the following questions:
- Has this particular issue happened before, and can it be re-created?
- What remedial actions have you attempted to date?
- Are you able to activate the remote assistance feature on the probe’s interface? If not, would it be possible to remotely access a local PC that can connect to the probe’s interface in order to diagnose the problem?
SkyLIGHT PVX Maintenance ProgramThe Accedian SkyLIGHT PVX maintenance and support program covers:
- Minor and major updates to SkyLIGHT PVX software
- Identification and resolution of bugs and performance issues when using SkyLIGHT PVX
- Access to technical documentation
- Reliable, professional support: Accedian certified support engineers possess significant experience with SkyLIGHT PVX deployments and solid network expertise
- Available: SkyLIGHT PVX support engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Personalised support: SkyLIGHT PVX support engineers have access to each customer’s complete account and support history, to ensure cases are handled professionally, efficiently, and with the personal care Accedian is recognized for
- Multiple languages: technical support services are available in both English and French